Thursday, March 5, 2015

Oh the joys of motherhood.

I'm not sure if there is a better feeling then the one you get when your childs sound asleep on your chest. Now only if I can remember to grab the remote, a water bottle and my phone before I lay down and let her fall asleep because there's no way I can get myself to get up and get it after she's so peacefully at rest. Lol
Becoming a mom is by far the best and surley the hardest thing that has happend to me. EXHAUSTED is a word used too often in my vocabulary these days. But as exhausted as I may be, I lay down at night and I look at my beautiful baby girl and my exhaustion seems to fade away and I feel like I can stay up for another hour easily just looking at her little face and touching her little fingers and toes wishing that I can just press pause for a little while because I know one day I'm going to lay down at night and wish that that little face was next to me keeping me up all night, kicking my ribs, slapping my face in the midst of making her own little self comfortable. Lol

1 comment:

  1. I get aches and pains thinking about how my son is already 2 and a half. I long for him to be an infant again that I can cradle in my arms. It all goes by in such a flash. It feels like just yesterday I was at my baby shower wondering what he would look like. And now I have a daughter who will be a year old on Monday!! Raising kids really puts into perspective how short and precious life really is.

    ReplyDelete